1- LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- The handling of fluorinated gases is subject to a new European law 517/2014 in force since 01/01/2015. This law only applies to fluorinated gases with a high GWP value and to the activities indicated in Article 10.
- In case of possession of a regular license it is possible to communicate it at the time of purchase / registration.
The validity of the license will be verified by searching the site
Only and exclusively if the data entered are valid and present in the database will the sale be finalised.
- WE DO NOT SELL TO PRIVATE B2C CUSTOMERS IN ANY CASE
- THE SALE IS INTENDED EXCLUSIVELY TO
COMPANIES / B2B VAT NUMBER
- In case of lack of license, it is possible to purchase and receive the goods but it is necessary to declare via a form that is sent by email immediately after the order phase if the product is purchased for resale or for the purpose of carrying out activities not included in the 'ART. 10 of the F-GAS law in force, assuming the legal obligations and responsibilities established by the legislation. The order remains suspended until we receive the completed and countersigned form.
- We remind you that our company is obliged to keep a sales register and make it available to the competent authorities in case of investigations , and we proceed with the communication of the sales on the F-GAS database as per regulation.
- The prices are indicated excluding VAT
- Our orders require advance payment or cash on delivery to the courier or, subject to acceptance by the credit office, payment by bank transfer with a deadline of 60 days at the end of the month
- All orders for which payment by advance bank transfer is required are canceled if payment is not received. Otherwise, if you send a copy of the bank transfer, the order will already be processed.
- Invoicing is intended only for companies / professionals with a VAT number and is mandatory.
- For correct invoicing it is necessary to fill in the complete company data (company name, VAT number, etc.)
- WE DO NOT SELL TO PRIVATE CUSTOMERS
- Our company is not responsible for delivery delays due to force majeure or problems pertaining exclusively to the carrier.
- In case of absent recipient, incorrect / incomplete address or lack of correspondence from the recipient, the costs of storage and redelivery are charged to the customer.
- ATTENTION: it is the customer's responsibility to check the shipment status of the goods purchased using the tracking number provided and to help us resolve any delivery problems.
- Immediate shipping times.
- In case we can provide a shipping service that requires telephone notice.
- In case of loss of the package, theft, or delivery of the same to the wrong recipient (identity theft), a complaint must be made against the carrier or against unknown persons to the competent authorities in order to authorize a new shipment.
- The application of the guarantee must be authorized by our laboratories or by the laboratories of our supplier who in any case must check the defective goods.
- The return costs must be initially paid by the customer. If the guarantee is applied, they will be refunded in full.
- ATTENTION : the guarantee regarding lack of gas / weight is granted only if the cylinders are returned sealed. Once the seal has been removed, no complaints regarding the lack of product inside the cylinders will be accepted.
- Our company is not responsible for any damage to things or people caused by the inappropriate use of the items we sell. As far as the refrigerant gases are concerned, it is always recommended that they be used by qualified personnel in compliance with the safety standards listed in the respective sheets.
- The external appearance of the delivered items may vary from the photos displayed on the site, while maintaining the technical characteristics of the product.
- All information entered during registration and during the purchase process is kept in full compliance with current legislation on privacy.
- In no case will the data of our customers be included in distribution lists or mailings by third party companies.
- The credit card data used during payments are not stored on our servers but on the servers of the banking institutions that process the transaction.
9- WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND
- The right of withdrawal for remote purchases is applied according to the current legislation of the consumer code.
FOR ALL OTHER INFORMATION OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REMAINS AT YOUR DISPOSAL.